Re: mixed species tank

I can see where Gary coming from, being from the same city (Montreal)   Just my
self last Thursday afternoon I was waiting outside of a LFS  in the below
freezing temp. for a  importer from another province to show up with my lone
female Apisto agassizii Rio Tefe 2.

After I got my Rio Tefe . I did go inside the pet shop to  look around and
spotted the only pair of Albino Kribs. Which of course I bought.

George