ramirezi (german blue)

I have a pair of german blue rams in a 15g tank and in the same tank I have
also another asian pair with one cardinal tetra and one neon.

The german blue spawned two days ago but the male after the spawn wouldn't
let the female help him in guarding the eggs and now in caring for the fry.
I had to remove the other ram pair  but left the german female in, even if
she got a lot stressed by the aggressive attentions of the male.

Shouldn't they care for the eggs together?

Cardinal tetra are preatty good in stealing fry!!!!! :-((

Bye and thanks
Simone