re: Newbie with some questions about kribs

Hi Sandy,

Also here in my local belgian aquariumshop I often see albino forms. To my
personal opinion no albino ever meets the beauty of the wildtype species. And
I wonder if these individuals would make a good chance of surviving in the
wild. As a real fish lover, I think you should just try to get the fish so
healthy and happy that they show themselves to you in their natural,
wonderfull colours and behavior.

Raf