Re: FW: Newbie with some questions about kribs Part II

Sandy,

Your Kribs are going through the right motions. Expect spawning to occur soon. I
highly recommend Linke & Staeck's "African Cichlids I: Cichlids from West
Africa". It is published by Tetra Press. Any pet store or book store can get it
for you.

Mike Wise