Re:A. sp. Wangenflecken??

Hi all,
I love it too when stores mislabel their fish,I also found a lot of rare
fish for a few bucks that way.
I went to one of our biggest store(not a chainstore) in the Baltimore,DC
area yesterday to have another look at
their green spotted bitaeniatas that were in a tank mixed with some
agassizii's.I noticed that they had the fish that you discussed before in
three
different tanks ,all males,all labeled different and get this all priced
different:),from 3.99 for A.steel blue to 8.99 for A.cacatouides.
Just my 2 Pfennige
Max