Re: A. sp. ??

Scott,

This wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. I think it is just a good idea
to not use any name unless were are pretty sure it belongs to the fish. A. sp.
"blue-head" is a pretty good name for this fish right now. We don't really need
to add a scientifically valid name to anything that we aren't sure is related to
it.

Mike Wise