Re: Water parameters for dwarfs?

William,

I agree with Ken, anything under 10 gallons is too
small for territorial fish
like cichlids - even the smallest dwarf cichlids.
My suggestion would be 4
Corydoras pygmaeus +  6 Dwarf Pencilfish
(Nannostomus marginatus). I have a
wonderful tank with similar problems (3 gallon
hexagon with 6" (15 cm) faces and
18" (45 cm) tall).  I keep either of the diptailed
pencilfish (N. eques or N.
unifasciatus) in it. They are about the only fish
that happily exist in such a
small but tall tank.

Mike Wise