Re: N. adoketa

Pete,

Say this fish at Pete Johnson's house (he lives down in San Jose,
Calif...at least I am pretty sure it was his house...I did lots of
fishroom tours then).  Beautiful fish, someone else was talking about
having them at ACA, unfortunately I can't recall who....perhaps someone
else on the list knows.  I would grab them if I was you.  I regret not
getting them last time I had the chance.
You could always try emailing Uwe Romer....that may be where I heard about
them.

Kathy