Re: Bolivian Ram

Cory,

	I have kept Bolivian Rams before and they lived up to four years for me,
but they were in a 180 gal. tank.  They might ahve lived longer but I took
down the tank to move and their temp. living quaters were less than ideal,
or they might have lived longer.  Hope this helps.

Talk to you later.

At 04:10 PM 02/08/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone have an idea of what the longevity of M. altispinosa typically
>is.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Cory Williamson

Jason Clark

Good things come to those that wait, but only the things that are leftover
by those who hustle.