Re: Buying & Selling From List Members

I hate to say this but this has been a problem for centries and will
always be a problem.
A couple of years ago I was able to get my hands on the Mayland/Bork
dwarf book and offered it
for sale to the Apisto group and others, I did the same thing, sent some
of them out expecting
a check to be sent after they received them. Needless to say a few
people have failed to pay
for them. My time will come to get the money or the day will come when
we meet face to face
and a good embarrasment will occur. It seems we all have to learn this
lesson the hard way.
Mike Evans