RE: Buying & Selling From List Members

Here's a vendor to be cautious about!! Pet Warehouse.
Unless you ask all the pertinent questions chances are they will be out of
stock. Then if you want to get your money back you'll have to wait until the
following Monday  for that is the only day they cut checks.
The vendor is probably good but you should ask these questions ahead of
time.
Right now I'm waiting for my money so that I can make the purchase
elsewhere.
I only offer this because I have been in business for over 20 years and have
never had such unconcerning treatment as Pet Warehouse.

My 2cent
Phil