RE: Buying & Selling From List Members

Bill Vannerson wrote:
>Two, perhaps this list could devise a Code of Ethics
>with a clause or two covering arbitration.  List
>members transacting among each other would agree
>before hand to abide by the code.

If there is enough interest in this I'll give the draft writing of it a
stab. I've done similar stuff in the past and the legal boys (and girls)
didn't alter much. The arbitrator angle may be a pain though to define. If
this becomes a reality the Krib might be a good home for it to be referenced
from.

Scot