Re: fish room tours

For what its worth, if I remember ,John is in Tupper Lake NY, a section of the Adirondack mountains that is about as remote and beautiful as any place on the east coast.    I do plan on looking him up on one of our vacations to the area.

   I mention it only because Tupper lake is about the last place you would think of finding a major tropical fish keeper.   I would be surprised if there were a pet store within 100 miles.

What temperature is it out now John ?  (actually we are supposed to go skiing this weekend up in your neck of the woods)

Matt Diller