Re:Water to drool for

And then there's the water here in Chicago, which, when evaporated
under the right conditions, precipitates large granite boulders
studded with zebra mussels ;p

(please, no flames on the chemical composition of granite or the
quantity of dissolved solids in our precious lake water!!  I'm
moving, I'm allowed to make fun now)

Sarah LeGates