Re: The Ultimate Fishroom Tour

Now I haven't had an offer as good as that for years......this fish tour
could be fun....someone might want to do an article on the "Apistogramma
Fishroom Tour" and really map out just where "we folks" do
live................

By the way folks..............the Tampa Bay Aquarium Society just had Randy
Carey down for his talk on Characins.......it is was super.  Randy is
personable and got along with everyone..........I think the club and Randy
had a good time........come to think of it why wouldn't he since he came
from Minnesota to Florida..................just kidding.  He even got the
tour of several of the local fish farms.........he's got some pictures and
some fish from the farms so look for a new story of his travels soon on his
web site!!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S.
St Pete, Fl  33705
mjacobs2@tampabay.rr.com

What else does one need in life?  Except maybe a homebrew!  I'll bring the
suds.

Bill Vannerson