RE: RE: Wild Hongsloi

Dave,

I think you must quit those hallucinogens, or you just woke up from a nap
dreaming :)

I am afraid Erik has not cleaned my tanks for years....
That is why his planted tanks are so gorgeous....he see's his tanks as
planted tanks with the occasional fish and the apisto I sneak in.

Mine are apisto tanks, with plants for the fish to hide in, and keep up
water quality.  Erik would never keep tanks like I do....his theory is
that if I can't maintain them....then I shouldn't keep them.  When the
hours get up to 120 hours a week, I barely sleep at home, let alone
maintain the tanks, so the algae blooms, the plants aren't trimmed....and
my tanks look distinctly different than his.

Unfortunately I have too many tanks to talk Erik into cleaning, nice
thought though...

Kathy