Re: The Ultimate Fishroom Tour

Mike,

Oops, put that sand in my shelldweller tank, but I think I could share
some.

For Seattle, just no sun in the winter, clouds and rain, but oh the
summers are gorgeous and the days are long.

Happy to have anyone drop by our fish room on a tour.  Rosario LaCortes
would be fantastic.
And the wholesalers....
I would love to see Marco's (a detour to Peru)
and Julio's
Just start listing the list people and you got it...so many people I know
only from email, I would love to meet them in person (so count your fish
room in Mike)   :)

Kathy