commbrae/inconspicua/linkei

Hi,
I have a pair of fish here that were mixers with borellii and
trifasciata. I'd say they're either commbrae, inconspicua or linkei. The
male's body colour seems stable at clear blue. In the photos (Aqualog
and other sources), all these fish have red and blue on the gillplates.
Linkei may or may not have yellow on the chest (this fish doesn't),
however, the very base of the pectorals is yellow.
Can someone help with with a visual ID, or a feed to a trustworthy
commbrae/inconspicua photo source?
Thanks,
Gary