Re: Some I.D.'s or suggestions please.

Pete,

It looks like the Panduro brothers are at it again! I'm fairly certain that A.
sp. Papagallo (=parrot) is the same as A. sp. Papagien (=parrot) and is the same
as A. sp. Algodon I on Melgar's web page.

A. sp. Albertini is a eunotus-like species more closely related to A. sp.
Winkelfleck/Angle-spot. I think Mike Jacobs has photos of this species on his web
page.

I agree with Ken A. sp. Meglar appears to be a misspelling of Julio Melgar's
name. A. spp. Meglar, Galaxis, are new to me. I wouldn't use A. urteagai for A.
sp. Frank or any other fish for that matter unless you are certain of the
identity. Virtually all of the photos out there that are supposed to be A.
urteagai and something different.

If these fish are coming in from the Panduros and I bet they are, I'd personally
buy their A. sp Papagallo and A. sp. Dolly. If anyone can get photos of A. spp.
Meglar, Galaxis, or Frank, I'd certainly like to see them.

Mike Wise