Some I.D.'s or suggestions please.

Hi All.There are another couple of new Apisto's in the area, whch I
would like some suggestions on names from people in the trade.
As far as I am aware they are all from Peru.
A."papagallo", A."albertini", A. "meglar". Also I'll try again for
A.galaxis as there are now a larger number of females.
Interestingly enough, Crenicara punctulata came in as Apisto "willy"
The Apisto "meglar" are large fish not brightly coloured but big
fins,although they are metallic. The Apisto "frank" I asked about
some time ago may be A.urteagai.
Any Ideas?
Pete Liptrot
Bolton Museum Aquarium