Re: Apisto suvey (was RE: Mike Wise writing a book?)

I have the following

A.cacatuiodes triple red
A.agassizii Alenquer Blue/yellow form
A.agassizii Flames (double reds??)
A.agassizii Rio Tefe 2
A.Nijsseni
A.Panduro

German Blue Rams
Pelvicachromis subcellatus matadi
Albino Kribs
Pelvicachromis taeniatus Lobe
Pelvicachromis  Sacrimontis

George

P.S.   Kyle if you ever in Montreal, your more that welcome to drop by my place