Re: seeking Kyle/shameless recruting for ASG

I better get my finger out and book my flights.  Yes I'll be there,
camcorder, two cameras and my duty free cigs surrounded by fish and I'm very
happy.  Could we pay Gary a visit in Montreal?  I cannot bring fish with me
from Scotland but I can take them back, ha ha!  I could bring over haggis,
shortbread and scotch mist though!

Yes Gabriella's "boy" is a wee smasher, as are her other species.  Her
planted tanks are the best I have ever seen, my Uaru's would be in heaven.

Are there any other members on this list going to be at the Hamilton
Convention in May?
Helen