From: William Vannerson <William_Vannerson@ama-assn.org>
To: <apisto@majordomo.pobox.com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Mike Wise writing a book?

>>I plan on having an ASG slide program that is based on this format. I call
it The Art of Apisto ID. It will be mainly for apistophiles, but with lots
of species (but not all) pictured for the layman as well.<<

Then all we'd have to do is have the slides scanned and converted into an
electronic format.  Anyone have access to slide scanner>

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson

Archives"!