Re: Line Drawings

Helen,

Yes, Jeff was a class act. Most American don't realize what a quality aquarist
Jeff was and a wonderful gentleman as well. He passing is a true loss to the
British aquarium hobby. It is always a sad day when you have to delete an address
from your email files - especially for someone like Jeff. I will truly miss him.

Mike Wise