Re: Mike Wise writing a book? MIKEWISE.COM

I know you're just joking... but I meant that's literally how much it
costs if YOU want to register it from the Internic directly. I'd
just take care of doing the technical details for "the cause".  That's how
much it cost me to register thekrib.com too.

Anyway, I'd push for making the name of the site http://apis.to because
it's cooler sounding... even though the .to Nic charges $50 a year.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com