Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

Chad,

Yes, both are available in the US from several companies. Aquarium Pharmaceuticals
calls them Naladin & Kanacyn. Aquology Inc. carries them under their generic names
and are actually better buys IMHO. Others carry them, too. Just look on the back
of the packages. The ingredients are listed on it somewhere.

Mike Wise