Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

Chad,
Could I enquire into the brand of bloodworms? Had they thawed and then
been refrozen to your knowledge? I had always assumed that at least some
brands of frozen bloodworms were safer than live foods certainly. Also,
How long did it take for signs of illness to occur? Did you stop feeding
these bad worms to the fish when the symptons first occured? I have been
following this thread with interest and with no knowledge worth
imparting to you. I am certainly sorry for your fish loss, but figure we
could probably all learn from your misfortune... good karma for you in
turn.

Dan