Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

First, I think that the cause of the 'Plague' may have been bad blood worms.
The 3 tanks I have had problems with all got fed from a new batch of frozen
blood worms.  I hadn't fed them to any other tanks and none of them have had
problems.  Thanks for the advice.

Also, Mike Wise wrote:

> With bacterial diseases, my personal favorite cocktail is a combination of
> Naladixic Acid + Kanamycin. The combination has a synergistic effect on most
> bacterial diseases.

Mike, for future reference, are these available in commercial products?
Where could I get them?  Thanks in advance.

- Chad