Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

Lilia Stepanova wrote:

> My batch of bad frozen blood worms was by Hickari. Never was thawed by me.
> Symptoms took several days (3-4) to develop.
> Best,
> Lilia
 I've been feeding bloodworms as a staple for 10 years. I have a very
reliable source, which is why I'm confident. I think the problems occur
in handling, as they would with any meat left thawed and then refrozen
in transit. I wouldn't blame a brand name.
You can tell if the worms have been mishandled as they blacken, or at
least turn a dull dark red.
Gary