Re: Underwater filming of freshwater fish Was: "Amazonia" on PBS

> Yup. I just finished drilling my oldest son on countries & capitals of
> Asia & Africa. Some of it had to sink in. Just don't ask me to pronounce
> or correctly spell the capital of the Malagasy Republic
(Madagascar).

Even the locals just tend to call it 'Tana'. We did an exhibition on
Madagascar last summer, and we hold probably best collection of
Malagasy Cichlids in the country.
Pete Liptrot
Bolton Museum Aquarium
Le Mans Crescent, Bolton BL1 1SE