[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: making water acid - UK

John McCrone writes:

> I've tried asking for muriatic acid in places like Boots and just got blank
>  looks. Is it called something else in the UK or where is it generally
>  available?

It is sold in the paint accesories section of hardware stores and Home 
Centers.  I suspect the later may be strictly an American phenomenom.  It is 
used to clean sertain things, mostly I suspect cement things like birdbaths 
and the like.

Bob Dixon

This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com.
For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Search http://altavista.digital.com for "Apistogramma Mailing List Archives"!