Re: Dicrossus sp. Rio Negro

Hi Mike

Thanks for the info, I set them up in the same manner as I had success with
filamentosus and maculatus. They look real good for fresh imports and are
eating well. I happened to be there when a local wholesaler was delivering
them and took the whole bag & ordered all the rest he had to insure I would
end up with some that would live expecting them to be delicate. How can I get
a copy of the D.A.T.Z. article and translation? (I am an ASG member) I have
the Romer book also but German is not my language (barely English).

Thanks

Tom Wojtech