Re: SA Dwarfs and discus?

On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:21:58 -0700, Mike & Diane Wise wrote:

>Personally I doubt that your discus would have to worry about apistos since their
>territories are in different levels of the tank. There would be more territorial
>confrontations with the dwarf pike.

I think there's every reason to worry but not the worry Ted was thinking of. Once the
discus have spawned the other fish are in danger in a small 68G tank. Discus are
majestic fish but also very fierce when defending eggs or fry. Don't let their slow
motions fool you.

Greetings, Matthijs

e-mail:	emwee@chello.nl