Re: SA Dwarfs and discus?

Ted,

If you're worried about you apistos breeding why put in pairs? You may be better
off adding a couple males of different species. More color plus territorial
display behavior you wouldn't see in a breeding tank. Personally I doubt that
your discus would have to worry about apistos since their territories are in
different levels of the tank. There would be more territorial confrontations with
the dwarf pike.

Mike Wise