Re: Snail eaters

Thanks everyone for your kind help, I think it was the anabantoid that I
remember reading about, but all the fish mentioned will be researched:-)
I should have mentioned that the snails are in with a couple of discus, so I
think the convicts are out:-^ Could anybody help with the others re: discus?
  I know about the loaches and I'm pretty familiar with keyholes - they play
rather rough for discus don't they? How about the Therops? I have a
suspicion that not ALL blue rams will be as endearing as the blue one
mentioned lol;-))))
Thanks once again
Colin