Re: Snail eaters

David,

If this isn't a breeding set up I would use the clown loaches since they are the
most efficient at snail eradication. They shouldn't bother your discus & will
handle the higher temperatures. Keyhole cichlids (Cleithracara maronii) are
usually one of the most gentle & timid cichlids you will ever find, but snails
aren't their main diet. Theraps are mostly large Central American cichlids not
suitable with discus.

Mike Wise