Re: Kribs and Rams

> We use to have kribs in a 60 gallon community tank, they would take over
> and lead fry all over.  No other Kribs in the tank with them though, or
> discus (bigger fish).  Fry definitely do better with parents.
> On option is let them hatch out, then if you notice the numbers decreasing
> put the fry in their own tank.

BTW, How long does does it take for the eggs to hatch and become free
swimming? Last night, I notice the number of eggs have decreased (from
30 or so to about 12 to 15), although the parents are keeping the well
guarded, not even the bigger discus can get anywhere near the spawning
site.

mac
orion@tri-isys.com
Phillipines