you win Tim (Re: A. hongsloi (Alto Carinagua))

 But that is no reason to not
>relay your complaint, not to pay, and especially to kill the stock. I
>take that as a personal and pitiful shot, at the expense of a
>defenseless animal. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is even more
>of a shame that it is not prosecuteble by law. But hey, we all will have
>to answer for our actions eventually.

Tim, give me a break- what is with this wounded bird act? You are a fish
breeder, I'm a fish breeder, market rates aside, these fish cost nearly
nothing to produce. I told you I am very busy with research and forgot all
about it- you did not remind me until a year after the transaction...a
whole year. I am sorry that I did not fulfill my end of the bargain (i.e.
send you some P. taeniatus, not any money), regardless of what I thought of
your fish. As I told you, I was going to send you a check to make amends
and instead you chose to publicly display a private matter in an ugly
fashion, trying to muddy my reputation. It looks like you succeeded, hope
you got your fictional "fifty" dollars worth. This whole situation has
drained my interest in particpating on this listserve as I find responses
to my commentary to be increasingly of the adversarial nature. whatever, i
don't have the time nor the interest to deal with such behavior. not only
is this my last post on the subject but my last post to the listserve.
thanks to Mike for his illuminating observations on apistos, i will miss
reading those.

                              Steven J. Waldron

                             http://WWW.ANURA.ORG
               "Natural History, Captive Husbandry, Conservation and
                           Biophilia of Tropical Frogs"