Re: A. hongsloi (Alto Carinagua)

I've thinking this about this particular thread for a while and I think that
if anyone really HAS left this invaluable source because of something said
here, then we should all mourn their leaving, I would hope that we all have
enough interest in the subject not to start calling people names etc. If
something is a private matter, can we keep it that way?
Let's get back to the Apistos huh, folks