Re: cacatoides

I don't do water changes often, maybe once every few weeks.  I just did one
about two weeks ago.  There is a nice pot in the tank to spawn, and the
tank is oh, 3 gallons.  It has lighting and an undergravel filter, with a
couple plastic plants and a pinch of live plants.  The temperature of the
tank is room temperature <no heater>.  I haven't tested water hardness..
but the water I use is city water, if that helps :P  I treat it with the
ammonia, chloramine and hard mineral remover stuff, ph down <i have very
basic water>, and ph stabilizer.

:) thanks,
Sue