RE: Pronunciations

Thanks Ken,
I suppose it would be easier to pronounce if one spells it right to begin
with.

BTW, in an earlier post I was whining about my anomala not spawning.  Well
since then both pair have spawned.  The hippolytae and the transvestitus
have spawned too.  Now I am forced to put together that brine shrimp
hatchery that I have been putting off.  Oh boy!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to keep the temperature in the
hatchery at eighty degrees?  I have a small desk lamp from the seventies
that produces a lot of heat.  However, I am reluctant to leave it on while I
am at work for eight hours.

Thanks in advance,

Francine

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:29:25 +0100, apisto@majordomo.pobox.com wrote: