Re: new fishroom pump

Years ago, a friend who worked at a local hospital gave me a piston pump that
had been thrown away.  All that was wrong with it was a crack in the handle,
but liability being as it is, they just tossed it.  In the last couple years,
I've asked every doctor and hopital employee I know or meet briefly about
these pumps, but no one knows anything at all about what I'm even talking
about.  I had to run a pipe tap inot the output hole to get a means to hook
up my airlines, but man!! what a pump!

If anyone on the list knows where I might get another, let me know.
PLEASE??!?!?

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com