Re: Seeking good stores

I can't find his business card but when I do I'll email you. Maybe someone
on the list can help. Tony Orso is in Vernon, NJ and I picked up some nice
double reds from him at the NEC convention. Maybe someone on the list has a
contact number.
***********ORIGINAL  MESSAGE ***********

On 3/31/00 at 4:08 PM Jay Cohen wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>I recently moved from the very boring state of DE, back to my home town
>in Monmouth County NJ. I can not find any stores in the area that sell
>apistos. The tap water here is not too hard either. I would think there
>would be at least one store around.
>Anyway, If anyone knows of any good stores that also may have apisto
>related items, such as, pieces of driftwood, a good plant selection,
>good dithers, etc. etc. I would be very happy to know about them. Please
>e-mail me off list.

Scotty
Philadelphia Area Betta Society
http://karlin1.com/PABSdefault.htm