Re: My krib won't spawn

Hi John,

I was inspired by my friend's krib pair, which he placed in a 120gal tank
together with 20 angels, 12 rams, 12 apistos and about 100 rainbow fishes. The
male died shortly after the spawn and was left to the mum to raise the frys on
her own. She did a great job raising the frys, and fifty of them has reached
more than an inch !

I'm keeping mine in a 4 fter of about 90 gal, with 2 pairs of rams, 50
cardinals, 30 swordtails, 6 corys, 2 SAEs and 9 ottos. I'm not going to remove
the frys, just going to let nature takes its course and see if any frys survive
beyond an inch, by which time they should be safe. It sure helps with a heavily
planted tank.

Cheers,

Kenny