Now my Kribs ate their babies! (was Re: My krib won't spawn)

I returned home today to find the wrigglers missing and the parents had
abandoned their cave. Sheesh, what an anticlimax! Since the cave was so
well protected for the past few days, I would think that the parents
themselves ate the frys.

This is their first spawn in their entire lives, so I'll forgive them
just this once, but I'm wondering if subsequent spawn would yield the
same result. Does anyone have experience with parenting cannibalism of
the kribensis? I know it happens alot to the Rams.

Cheers,

Kenny