Re: Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Meeting Notice

Erik Olson wrote:

> I'm probably going to be sorry for bringing this up, but is anyone else
> bugged that all "Mr. Fish" ever does on this or any other list is spam
> aquarium society meetings, or add off-topic irrelevant one-line replies
> while quoting the entire message?
>
>   - Erik
>
> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Mr. Fish wrote:
>
> > Just a reminder:
> >
> > The Tampa Bay Aquarium Society meets this upcoming Monday , April 10th,
>
> --
> Erik Olson
> erik at thekrib dot com

Erik,

I am so sorry I bugged you.  Perhaps you could set your email program to not
accept any email from me.

Sorry if you have missed my posts on some of the other lists that I participate
in.  Most of the time I am lurking and learning.

Other times I am busy with my duties as Program Chairman and membership chairman
of the tampa bay aquarium society.  I also serve on the board of directors of
TBAS and the Coastal Aquarium Society.

I am an active member of the Suncoast Killifish Society, and am in charge of the
web page for the club.  In addition I do the web page for The St. Petersburg
Cichlid Association, the coastal aquarium sociaty and a few other clubs and
entities that are not fish related.

I, as well as many other hard core aquarists in the Tampa Bay Area, are in the
midst of planning the biggest ever AKA convention this memorial day weekend.  Why
don't you come and see some really georgeous fish.

We have got at least one new member every month from the email discussion lists
that I "participate on"

IF this message brings in one new fish person to our large group of dedicated and
serious aquarist's then it is worth the effort, because believe me it is an
effort to do one of those messages and send them to well over 3000 aquarists.

We (TBAS) thank the hosts of all these discussion lists for allowing us this
forum to attract new friends and fish buddies.

Best Fishes,

Mr. Fish

--
              <%{{{{}><