Re: Where to purchase wild rams?

Dave,

Sorry.  I'm a poor graduate student.  I could ship you there if that would
be okay.  HAHA.  Couldn't vouch for the comfort though.

I agree that most if not all of my rams have not breed at all.  I hate to
resort to artificial breeding, but I may have to if all I can find are the
domestic fish.  Wow, 99%.  That explains my rams that I had before.

Would you be willing to sell me some rams that are coming from a breeding
pair that has some parental instincts?  Let me know.  Thanks.

Bailin