Re: apisto with intestinal worms

Thanks very much Ken, and everyone else who has responded so quickly . I
love this group !!! I do have one more question though - one of my texts say
that sometimes the treatment of nematodes can be worse than the disease and
the purgative effect of the medication can cause other secondary infections
and tissue damage ( caused by the hooked head section of the worms ( the
scolex if I remember rightly )). When you treated your fish did they go
straight back onto normal food or did you follow up with some antibiotic in
case of secondaty infections ?

Regards,

Simon Voorwinde