Re:Parasites and other nasties

Hi all ,
The latest thread made me wonder what you all use,besides quarantine,to
treat any wildcaught newcomers in your fishrooms,if you treat them at all
with drugs.I remember reading in Uwe Roemers  book that Apistos react
positive to a treatment with Acriflavine.
I don't have the book with me at work and can't remember which diseases he
referred to.I like to hear your opinion on what works good for you in
general.
Thank you
Max