Re: intestinal parasites

I agree with the "don't assume one treatment cured them" because I had a
pair of kribenses in which the male died before I knew what happened, and
the female had the worms <filiments> out her anus.  I treated with CLOUT,
which the pet store informed me had dog dewormer in it.  I suppose if you
can't get levamisole you could try that.  It says to treat three days and
then clean the tank and replace the filter materials <thats not all, so
follow the directions>  So I did that.  I thought she was better, because
there were no more worms..but she then turned on her babies and killed half
of them, and eventually I had to Gabriella's email that she probably still
had worms and that I should have done another treatment.  You live, you
learn ;)  And now I have a new pair with fry, getting ready to make some
more fry ;)

Good luck with the worms.. most pet stores will look at you like you're
insane :P

Susan